I’ve found that unless I truly love, love, LOVE my workspace I end up on the sofa with the Mac on my lap making more progress on developing a serious crick in my neck than my work. Right now is one of those times when I am not loving my space, or the (hopefully temporary) crick in my neck, but all that is about to change thanks to this much loved photo of Aerin Lauder in her office. I stumbled upon this little gem a few days ago and now we are full steam ahead on a new, clean yet glamorous, white and gold desk! It’s possible that I am enjoying the process of decorating the office even more than I will enjoy working in it (I mean who doesn’t love having a legitimate excuse to redecorate, am I right?), but I am pretty sure my days on the sofa are just about numbered.
1. Quips and Queries Set - even the simplest note is special on these luxe notecards
2. Josephine Desk – this super stylish white desk is the perfect blank canvas, and is on the way as we speak!
3. Hollander’s Gold Handle Scissors – updating my inspiration boards will be a treat with these beautiful scissors
4. Caprise Table Lamp – gorgeous lucite fades into the background while still adding a stylish touch, take a peek at your local Target, I was able to find a more affordable version of this lamp and love it just as much
5. Iomoi Pencils – a glass full of stylish pencils, as seen on Aerin’s desk, is a must!
6. Creme Tea Roses – flowers make any task better, and these lovely blooms will last forever
7. Lip Tease Tea Cup – many hours of work means many (many) cups of tea
8. Brass Shell Bowl – for the paperclips, rubber bands, and litttle odds and ends that quickly start to clutter your desktop